Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First day at work



I haven't had a first day in a few years, I had forgotten how hard it is trying to remember where the toilets are when its such a massive building and every ones names when you are introduced to about 120 people.
Everyone is very nice and I have a wicked desk - window seat with a ok view over Leicester Square
Only bad part of the day was when they took my photo and asked me to fill out a questionnaire tittled 'tell us about you'.
It had questions like...What is your favorite book? Best advice you have been given? What is your favorite song? Why do you want to work here?
Then my photo and answers where sent around the whole company to introduce me...the hardest question was one of those finish this sentence kind of things.
'You should never.....' I had to get my answers back to the HR girl before lunch so I put...'Drink orange juice after brushing your teeth.'

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

Or "You Should Never..."

force people to answer these dumb questions!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home