Saturday, June 16, 2007

First week of work

It has been really good, getting the hang of waking up early again.
I have been taken to lunch twice at fancy French restaurants, got a bottle of perfume from my client, went to party and got boozed and feed for free and took home 26 magazines.
Only bad thing...my assistant quit on my second day, honestly I was nice to him he just couldn't handle the pressure - loser.

Still have no home to call my own, seen 1004 crack dens and 28 brothels but nothing that I really liked so still doing that which is boring.
London goss, apparently Madonna's marriage is seriously on the rocks and Guy Ritchie sleeps around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

seriously??

i bet guy ritchie has to pay for it.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home