Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mexico = best holday ever

I am reluctantly back form Mexico after a week of sun and tropical good times.
Nothing like 30 degrees days and good friends to make you have a brilliant holiday.
There was a wedding to attend and it was beautiful, I cried a bit but hid it behind dark glasses and a hat and I think beach weddings are the way forward, no need to worry about your feet getting sore in high heels, if its on the beach, no shoes required!
We stayed is a lush resort with a bath tub that I nearly drowned in after a few to many Pina Colades and then stayed is a sweet Cabana right on the beach.
I ate more Guacomole that is probably advisable and the lose jeans I wore over where a snug fit when I put them back on when I landed in Gatwick which was shitty and cold and raining and not very welcoming.

Below is a summary of the weeks events:

Hours slept on plane over when sitting next to a screaming child - 0
Pina Colades drunk whilst is a pool - 5
Pina Colades drunk whilst not in a pool - to many to count
Norwegian kite surfers that my room mate went skinny dipping with - 1
Times that someone tried to buy drugs that turned out to be washing powder - 2
Times that a child vomited and got me a little - 1
Hangovers - 1 bad one and two mild ones
Times we took our clothes off and went dancing in the rain - 1 (with out the clothes taking off bit)
Men skinny dippy at the wedding reception - 1
Tears at wedding ceremony - heaps
Times we heard La Bamba - to many to count
1st time ever in my life that I ordered lobster - 1
PiƱatas of Santa that the children beat the crap out of - 1
Weddings - 1
Birthdays - 1

Was muchos funnos (that is Mexican) and I want to go back , stat. La Vida Loco is the only way to live, that Ricky was defo on to something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home