Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another year older,and maybe, a little wiser, maybe.

The birthday this year was quite a low key affair, I think I over did my self at Halloween.
I had some nice stuff, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, and lots of lush cocktails and a few glasses of champagne and some dancing. Some shopping and some quality time with rad friends.
Also got a few good gifts, a book, a necklace, some make-up and a ring, which was cool cause I had been into this shop only yesterday and tried it on and thought it was lovely, but was going to wait till next pay day to get it...my friend had no idea but had bought it for me already, love when stuff like that happens.
I did lots of stuff since the last birthday so see what the next twelve months has in store, I feel they will be mucho busy and productive.
Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home