Friday, August 28, 2009

Dates are awesome

I have had a heap of dates in my time, I have been to dinner, to the movies, to the beach, to the cinema, to drinks.
I have done crosswords in Maisy's with hot chocolate at 4am.
I have had good, bad and indifferent dates. 1st dates are definitely the best, I dont get nervous I just get excited.
I have done heaps of dates in my time and this Friday I have a date with a filthy hot man.
He has said he would pick me up.
In Sydney this was the norm and no suprise but I am in London now.
What will he pick me up in?
His arms, a wheel barrow, a car, a skate board maybe a bike... I am interested to see what sort of transportation a person has in central London cause I will be honest in the 2.7 years I have been here I have not once been 'picked up ' by any one.
Once me and a man agreed to get on the same bus as we lived on the same route, the no 8, it didn't work out.
I will report back with details as they come to hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home