Thursday, July 23, 2009

holidays = good times

I went to Spain for a festival in Benicassim and it was BRILLIANT.
Spain, is defo my favourite country to visit and I have since looked into moving there, I think a few Spanish Lessons and I will be fine.
We went for 5 days of just pure awesomeness.
Music, pool, beach, drinks, paella, sun, beach, sleeping, hot men and dancing.
There was also a massive bush fire and a wind storm that was 75kms a hour and a stage got blown away and the site evacuated and the bands cancelled but it was still the best time ever.
We nearly did not make it home due to stupid hotel not booking our cab like we asked and only made our train as it was late otherwise we would of been stuck there like our friend who missed her connecting train and had to sleep in the airport and come home the next day...bad times.
I had way to much fun, now am experiencing massive Spanish withdrawals and also have a rubbish cold.
One of the girls that I was with has swine flu so I may also have that, way to ruin a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home