Thursday, June 11, 2009

Major Grrr..

London is great, but it can also be massively shit at times.
Heaven forbid something really bad would happen cause as soon as there is a problem the whole city comes to a stop.
Like the time it snowed and you could get nowhere so the whole city closed and we built snow men in the park.
Well, today there is a tube strike, great.
It is going to be on for 3 days. T
hey have not told me why they are striking, I am really not sure that any one knows, all I know is that is is a major inconvenience and a huge pain in my ass.
Today, to get to work, I walked.
It took me and hour and a half. Me, Claire and the rest of East London walking along.
Tonight, I have to get a boat to get the Greenwich and then tomorrow I have to walk again to get to my training..I looked it up on street map, at a fast pace it says it will take me 2 hours.
What a flipping joke.

In other news, going to Britney Spears tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home