Saturday, April 04, 2009

Still got it

There are many great well known Australian artists out there - Nick Cave is brilliant, Kylie (though I personally hate her music) has done good for herself, Delta gets the ballad vote and Bernard Fanning is a beautiful man, but nobody and I mean nobody makes me more proud to be an Australian that Tina Arena.

From her days on Young Talent Time I have been a fan, now this might not go with my rock and roll lifestyle but I do not care. I love her all the same.
Sorrento Moon is a flippin great song, I re discovered it today as my friend is going to Sorrento so it was a perfect tie in, then I listened to Chains, again another amazing track and Burn is also very good and yes I do want to be a poet, and write.

I can not decide if she is hot or really odd looking and her video clips are very bad with lots of naff graphics but I love her all the same,I think I have to find her as she now lives in London with her boyfriend and kid so I got to see if she is playing in my local area - Tina Arena coming to a convention centre near you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous thaleia said...

I'm so glad I found your blog again after my hard drive died a sudden death and I lost all my bookmarks.

I missed you! x

(Tina is quite lame thou, just saying)

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home