Thursday, February 12, 2009

Friends are awesome.

When you need a favour, friends can help you out.

So my mobile phone has died after a long painful slow death and I needed a new one. I will be damned if I am ever buying a new phone, and I am not really fussed by what type of phone I have as long as you can take pictures then I am happy as we all know that a picture message can say a thousand words.

So my lovely friend very generously gave me his old phone to uses. He told me that he had gone through and deleted all the incriminating shots on there, as he is a fan of the naked photo (who isn't really) but when I took the phone home and was looking through it what did I find... nothing more that a lovely picture of a naked man.
Yes, a faceless naked man in all his nakedness there on my phone.

Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home