Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Strange days

Its that weird time between Christmas and New Year.

I am at work, though have not done any work, all I have done is clean out my desk drawers and thrown out a few magazines - boring times.
These days are really weird, the city is empty and confusing. When is the rubbish man coming to pick up my rubbish? Will there be mail today? It the supermarket closing at 4pm or 10pm? Questions like these really plague me.

The highlight of my day is that I have booked a trip to New York, I can not wait.
I am going to visit my friend Lex and hang on the lower East Side. I am going to go to 42nd Street, shop at Sephora, go to Times square. Look at the statue of Liberty and go on a ferry to Staten Island( I think that is right). I will eat bagels and drink cocktails and go to Macy's. Then ill go tho Wall street and find flea markets and hit up the Bronx. Ill hang wth the Naked cowboy and go to that giat toy store. I can not wait....really. This is way to exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home