Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Friday night.

I love a Friday night out.
I think it is way better than a Saturday night out.
On a Friday you just go out after work and the you have the whole weekend to do stuff even if you are hung over and sleep in a bit.
You don't have to worry about what you are wearing, cause you just change your top and whack on some eyeliner and you have the ' I just came straight from work ' excuse.
You don't eat dinner as you are out drinking at the usual eating time, so it is a perfect excuse to grab something really rubbish that you would never normally eat. My favorite being a falafel with chili garlic sauce, extra chili garlic sauce.

Photos always happen on Friday - I always have my camera with me in my work bag, so there are plenty of opportunities for crazy drunk photos, for example:

I have no Idea what Jarrod is doing in this pictures. I assume he is holding that cotton wool like a beard but why he is at my bottom is beyond me. And I don't remember him doing it..

The next one is me and Jarrod playing with my hair, to make it look like moustaches and eyebrows. Why...I don't really know. I am wearing devil horns as it was Halloween - I do not normally where stupid shit like this and Jarrod,well he is wearing the beard from before as his new eyebrows.
Classy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home