Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So what am I thinknig in this photo...



I am thinking...gee...I am in France, I am at the biggest flea market ever, It is lovey weather, I am eating lovely food and drinking lovely French beer, I am going to buy some French things and have a great time.

I am also thinking...why the hell did I agree to still go on this flipping weekend away with some one that I am no longer dating!!
So France is a sexy country, everyone knows that you go to France for a nice sexy time and you are all loved up and romantic.
Nope, not us.
It was AWKWARD, well the first day was great then it all went to shit and I hated every minute of it and was counting down the hours till I could get on that train back home.

So can some one please remind me next time I book a weekend away with someone I am dating that is is not a good idea and also, can some one remind me to book tickets that can be refunded just in case I forget that first bit.
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home