Saturday, August 09, 2008

Only children

And I have decided that when I am having kids, I am defiantly having more than 1.

I have thought before, that 1 kid would be ok, you could just hang out and be friends and they would be like a mini adult that you could take every where and it would be cool.
But to be honest, when they grow up they turn into retards.

Example 1 - girl at work, who is only child got a box of treats today at work. So there is this kind of un written thing at work, when you get some thing like cakes or sweets or a box of donuts you share them around. But no she was happy to tell every one about them but was not to keen on the idea of sharing them.
Example 2 - I was at lunch with a few people and a girl that was an only child, and we were all sharing meals and ordering different things so we could try different stuff out. So only child orders her own meal and says she is happy with jut that but surprise surprise, when the food comes, she is more than happy to dig into everyone else food and have a try.
Example 3 - Only child a work, had a fight with boyfriend on the phone, so sat at her desk sulking with her face all frowned and a turned up lip sulking.

So bottom line, is Iam defo having more than 1 kid, I think ill aim for three. Three boys, I would like.
Cause I am not risking having my child turn out to be a total douche bag, that no one likes. They will probably have red hair so that is bad enough but if they don't know how to share or act with other people, they are screwed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

i am an only child, and I stand by my belief that sharing is balls

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree...

I'm a sniveling selfish brat and I have a husband and 3 kids so its totally not cool being crap at sharing and wanting to hog the toilet for 2 hours so I can finish my book!

I have 3 boys! They are shits but by golly they know how to share and get along with others.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home