Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Guests

Since living here in London, I have had a few guests, a few people have come to visit.
I usually like a guest coming to visit. Its fun, its exciting, I get to show them around London and I have had a few lately so know I know the difference between a bad guest and a good guest.

Good Guest
This weekend, my friend Lex came to stay, and she was the best guest ever.
She bought my dinner on Friday, she bought me breakfast on Sunday, she hung up her towel and folded the linen.She was happy to go along with my suggestions and go to the places I recommended. She put the lounge room back and did the sofa bed by herself and took out her rubbish. She even left me a little card saying thank you with a gift!
Really, she is welcome to stay any time she likes and has now set the standard of what types of guests I want.

Bad Guest
Bad guest are the worst.
A bad guest makes me not want to be in my own house, I am currently having a guest of my flatmate living in my house. But to be honest, he is not rally a guest, he has pretty much moved into my house and I am not fu**king happy about it.
So flatmate emailed me the day before this guy arrived - thanks for the notice douche. The guy has moved here from Singapore and is looking for a job. So whilst he is looking, he is 'staying' at our house.
The other day I came home and went to put a drink in the fridge but there was no room as this 'guest' had been shopping and taken up ALL THE FLIPPING SPACE!!!
Then I was going to do my washing on the weekend, as its the only time I have, and idiot guest was doing his...hello, you are around all week, why don't you do it then!
This sh*t has been going on for four weeks and I am ready to snap.
At the end of this week, I am going to say something, cause lets be honest this guy is a joke and I have had enough. He is a lovely guy, but it would also be lovely if he paid some rent or put in for bills.
Come to think of it, the thing that ercks me the most, is that he leaves the toilet seat up. My flatmate does not do this and idiot guest does it drives me mental, how hard is it to put the seat down, I might put a sign on it.

Drives me mental. Can't deal. Going to crack it big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home