Thursday, June 26, 2008

Excitement levels at an all time high.


Went to Radiohead gig last night, ill admit I didn't know half the songs but it was good all the same, though the did not play Creep which I was waiting for. But standing in a field having a cider really got me in the mood for Glastonbury!!!!!

We leave tomorrow for 4 days of craziness on a farm somewhere in Somerset. I am sure it will be hard work at times but I am so flipping excited I have butterflies. I have all my gear and I have highlighted all the set times and I have co ordinate like no one has co ordinated before.
It will be sweet, I will report back, I am sure there will be a few tales to tell.

Till then, enjoy your showers and beds as I will be in the mud without access to water or a toilet, but to be honest... bring it on,I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home