Saturday, May 17, 2008

bad times

Madonna is my hero.
I love her more that strawberries, and I real really love them and I also love pretty much anything strawberry related, especially strawberry milkshakes.
Madonna tickets went on sale this morning.
I had a meeting, so got assistant and co worker to get on-line and buy buy buy.
You know that saying, if you want something done, you have to do it yourself....well that rings very true when it comes to buying tickets to Madonna.
I get back from meeting, no tickets were bought.
Some bull sh*t about the site crashing, could not get through, to hard. Just rubbish really, I am heart broken.
Tickets are not yet sold out....but the only tickets are the last, and I really mean the last row and being at Wembley you might as well not be there if you are in the last row.
Gutted, and the heat wave in London is over....stupid rain is back just in time for the weekend.
Tippy top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home