Saturday, May 03, 2008

Latest

You know I love celebrities, but the thing I love even more( if that is possible) is people who think they are celebrities but I have no idea who they are.
Was at a work function last night and was standing next to this guy, we start chatting, doing the 'where do you work,', 'how long you been here' ...blah blah blah....
He tells me he works in TV, he is on TV.....hmmm...not ringing any bells....he was on a show last year for a few months on Channel 4 ......still no idea.....he was a contestant on Shipwrecked.....maybe something.... but I have no idea....
So I am asking a million questions, 'what did you do', 'is it like Survivor?', 'did you win?', 'did you do it to be a celebrity?'....
I loved that he was surprised that I didn't know who he was, he told me this, he also said it was refreshing to talk to someone who didn't know him....what evs loser.
If you are massive famous person like Brad Pitt or George Clooney and someone doesn't know who you are then sure that is refreshing, lemonade on a smoking hot day is refreshing but seriously, Shipwrecked....it ain't Survivor, its got no Boston Rob in it and Phil don't host it, so in short, no one especially, me cares. Which is more embarrassing that being on that crap show in the first place.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI! Just stumbled upon your blog!
This has happened to me too. Was at a wedding and was chatting to one of the best men (there was 3 at that wedding - how wanky). Anyway, I asked what he did and he looked at me like I had horns. And then huffed "I'm in River City" (really bad Scottish soap) and then flounced off.
I pissed myself laughing.
S X

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home