Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Lameness is lame

Had a shower this morning, it was amazing. My new shower shoots water like bullets. Good result.

On another note, I don't go into much personal detail on my blog. I don't talk about friends, well not in a name and shame way and I don't talk about dates or dating people.
Some times I have have a massive juicy bit of gossip or a hilarious embarrassing story about some random dude but I keep it to myself, but I am busting out and telling this one as it is to good to keep in...
So I was seeing this guys for approx 6 weeks, it didn't work out - no biggy.
He meet my flatmate and a few friends here and there. Then last night my flatmate gets an email from him on face book saying the lamest things ever, it was roughly this..

'As you know I am no longer with Dan, I sometimes regret the choices I make in life..It is a sad time...I would love to stay in touch with you and maintain a friendship..I hope you are well.. and I hope we can still be friends..'

Ok, firstly...this is the lamest thing ever.
Secondly...what the hell is he trying to do?? Does he seriously think my flatmate will be his friend?
How about this - we are no longer going out, we are not friends, why do you think its cool to email my flat mate and be all weird and lame and think that she will be your friend??
Do you think that you are going to become mates and then you can come and hang out at my house and that I will be cool with this??

I was thinking that I was thinking to much into this but no, I asked around and I am not being over the top. Girls at work agree, this is the lamest thing ever for a grown man to do and makes him soooooooo un attractive and crosses out any chance the I was ever going to relight that fire again.
Bottom line, this guy is a lamoid and needs to get his own friends.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you find them Dan??

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually in the lanes behinds restaraunts where the big rubbush bins are. There, or on buses.
x

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home