Monday, March 17, 2008

You know I love famous people.

They are rad and after my breakfast on Friday with Kathleen Turner which I was still gloating from, I went out on Friday night for 1 drink with my friend Jarrod. I was a bit tired after along week so it was one drink, two at the absolute maximum. That never works and after a few beers and at the pub , then a quick meal in China town we end up at this crazy pub in the east end till 3/4 in the morning. Some friend of a friend was there and it turned out to Be a tops night, best bit was meeting my new best friend...Kelle Jones from Bloc Party.
What a cool guy, we just got chatting and I was thinking he was familiar then he was telling me about his band and that he was just in Sydney touring and I asked a few questions and put two and two together and bingo,I had just spent the last 3 hours talking to a supper rock star.
Nothing funny as he is a gayer, but he was super nice and when he told me it was great to meet me and he hoped to see me again soon and he remembered my name - I nearly cried. What a top man, Jarrod suggested I ask for his number but nah, this way I will have the good memory of a great night and fingers cross I can bump into him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home