Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Work experience

I never got to do work experience at school. I do not know why but my year at school just never got around to it. If I had got to do it, I would of like to do work experience at the Zoo, lor work at cosmopolitan magazine like everybody else.
At my work now, we get lots of work experience kids, they are called graduates. They come in, faff about help with the filing then go back to Uni and finish their degree.
Sometimes they are a help other times they get in the way, but bottom line is I am not to bothered, I try to teach them things, give them tips and advice and answer their questions about Australia and how long I have been growing my hair.
Today there is a new girl, now at first I though, oh she is just another work experience girl but I have found out that her dad bought her a week work experience at an auction. You want to know how much he paid...£7000!!!! For one week!!!
That is a total joke, all she is doing is getting deadlines and filing bookings - not rocket science and her daddy paid 7 big ones for the privilege. Fair enough if it was work experience on the Moon or work experience shopping with Gwen Steffani then I would totally cough up the smackers. Stupid rich people with too much money, next time Ill take your £7000 and do something worth while with it like pay for permanent straight hair or 23 and 1/3 pairs of Louboutins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home