Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Stuff

I had a work conference at the end of last week, it was all about outdoor. Really, how much is there to it...posters, billboards that is about it. You think 2 days out of the office would be fun, then you get back on Monday and you have 119 emails and 27 phone messages. What part of my voicemail that said 'I am out till Monday, press 0 to go back to reception' do these people not understand?? Leaving me messages that say ' I have to hear from you before Friday..I am not here you idiot!
So at the conference I won a bottle of champagne, seeing a theme here...and a play station portable, which is going straight on eBay. Still not sure how I won it, I am pretty sure I wrote down the wrong answer but oh well, I ain't telling no one.

Also, flatmates mother is STILL at my house. Its been weeks and I am on the verge of murder. She is doing my freaking head in , with her complaining and questioning, seriously lady if you do not like our house then you can leave, no one, and not even your son is going to make you stay. On Saturday she was pissing and moaning about the hot water pipe, that fact there is zero water pressure in the kitchen.
To be honest, it is not a big deal, its fine with me, its fine with other flat mates, it takes a little while to fill the sink but there she is, complaining how long it takes and commenting on how old the house is, and the old pipes blah blah blah.
And the best bit...which has me intrigued. In the bathroom we have a mop and bucket , just standard issue for moping the floor. And every couple of days the bucket goes walking, then the next day it is back again. Now come on, what is this crazy woman doing with my bucket???
Why does she sometimes take it, why does she put it back...it baffles me and annoys me at the same time.
And she keeps putting stuff back in the wrong place, the pots belong in the cupboard where all the other pots are you lunatic, why do you think that they should be put on the shelf? Are there other pots there? Do you think we will benefit from putting the pots there? Why lady, why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home