Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dissappointment


Disappointment is a hard one. When some one tells me that I disappointed them, it really hurts my feeling, I really feel like I've let them down. So to counter this, I try to avoid disappointment in my life. For me and for other people, really they should teach you at school to not aim to high cause you will only be disappointed. Only ever have mediocre excitement so when it actually happens you will be extremely happy and excited, that way it will only ever be good times not bad.

So ages ago I was going to the Ivy, it didn't happen. I was miffed and dissapointed, I told everyone I was going and I was really looking forward to it but you know these things happen, it fell through. But its months later, I got over it and now this Friday I am supposed to be going to the Ivy but then today I found out today that we cant get a table, apparently you have to book months in advance.
So as a second best we are going to Nobu, I guess that is ok but to be honest it aint the Ivy, the only reason I want to go to the Ivy is to say I have been, I'm sure I wont like the food and it will be over priced and naff but I just want to go so I can say I've been. I bet Madonna doesn't have the same problems that I do, I bet Kylie Minogue doesn't get her hopes up for a nice lunch at Ivy only to be bitterly disappointed when she is told that she can't get a table and has to settle for Nobu instead.
Maybe me and the Ivy are not ment to be, Nobu better deliver and I mean it better deliver the celebs, its a Friday during fashion week so I will have my camera a ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home