Friday, January 18, 2008

Don't Look

You know when some one says don't look and you cant help but look. Or when some one says don't touch this, and then they leave the room and you have to fight with yourself not to touch it...maybe its just me but anyway. One of my friends at work has just come back after having 3 weeks off, she said she was just taking a break, you know, unwinding blah blah blah, but I know that she was actually having a boob job.
Now she is a smart girl, and has come back to work with brown hair, she was originally peroxide bl ode, so ever one is saying 'wow, you look different, have you changed some thing? ' oh, I see..its your hair!'
Because no one else knows, I can't say it out loud or look at her boobs so I am trying to hold my focus on her eyes but its hard man, real hard.
They are not massive but they defo look bigger and very pert, so we are in cahoot's and we have organised a meet up tomorrow in the toilets so she can show me, I might even cop a feel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home