Thursday, January 03, 2008

I tell you what I want...

So, back in London after New Yeards in Manchester. It was a bit rad. I hung out with some friends and went out for a brilliant New years Eve then ate heaps and watched music videos on the counch and just had a wicked time.
Last night went to the Spice girls. It was UNREAL!!!
They looks the business and the sounded pretty good, even Victoria held a few notes. But the highlight was....seeing David Beckham. Not only seeing him, but he was in a box 2 boxes away from our box! He was with his 3 kids and Victoria's parents and he looked scumtious in a big wooly cardigan. Man he is good looking, and I swear h looked right at me. As usual, I had no camera because you might get it confiscated but some one else snuck there's in so when I get back to work hopefully there will be pictures waiting for me.
I made a few more New Years resolutions...Buy more bedding - I've decided I need more cushions, I currently have 2 but that is not enough,I want to be a bit smothered so I'm getting 2 more. I am going to try to go to Glastonbury this year and some other festivals as well - I made a pact with some pals and we are already looking into tickets, I've never been camping before so it will be an experience.I am goin gto buy a leather jacket - Ive wanted one for a while and think it will be a good long term purchase so I am going to cough up some bucks and get one. Not a lesbo oe but a cool cropped one with a collar,I cant describe it but it will be good. Lastly...Morocco,and a few other places, basically travel more and go to all the places on my list.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

get a jacket in "tyler durden" red leather.

hawt.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home