Saturday, November 24, 2007

Stupid Scott

Ok ok ok ok ok...
I have been noticing this thing happen at my work for a couple of months now and I have come to the conclusion that it is no good.
What is with the guys at work taking a magazine into the toilet with them? I now why they are going in there and I now they a planing to read the magazine on the can but isn't that some thing you do at home? It got to the point today where Scott walked past my desk and asked if he could borrow my Maxim magazine, I said yes, they he walked off and 10 mins later walked back to his desk sans the magazine...so I asked him for it back , and he said 'oh I left it in the toilet'. WTF? If its your own mag I could not care less but its my flippin mag and now its sitting in the stinkin men's toilet! He offered to get it for me but really I think ill just request a new copy.
Stupid Scott at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home