Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Foo Fighters = My favorite band (right now)

I love Dave Grohl, I have for a while but after last night, I now love him more than ever. Taylor is also very nice but I have to admit that my heart really belongs to the front man. I remember, when he was in Nirvana and he was defo my favorite with his lovely long hair...
Last night I went to see the Foo Fighters and they where un flippin unreal!!!
I will admit, my seat was dead set the worst seat in the house. No joke, I was in row R. And the last row was row W so you see, I was really 5 rows from the back of a stadium that holds 20,000 peeps which was a bit lame but tickets sold out in about 2 seconds so that was all that was left. I took a few pictures but you can see nothing in them, I am getting good at sneaking my camera into concerts in my underpants.
I got there way to early, but was pleasantly surprised when Dave & Taylor came on with the support band who where a bit crap, so they made it better.
They did all the old stuff and some new stuff and all the ones in between and it was tops.
And to make it a million times better (if that is possible) Today it was announced that they are playing Wembley next June and tickets go on sale this Friday - I am THERE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home