Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Guten Tag!

On Thursday I headed across to Berlin for a few days to have a poke around. It was tops.
As soon as I landed I was singing that 'Danke Shon' song from Ferris Buller's day off - too funny.
I went on a free tour around all the sites and saw parts of the wall and Hitlers bunker - which is now a car park and the Holocaust memorial.
Went to my third out of the four Guggenheim's, it was the least impressive so far, it was just 1 room with about 6 pictures and that was it! But the Modern Art museum was the nuts, with heaps of crazy German art.
Unfortunately my hostel was a dump - I've had some crap ones so far but this was defo one of the worst, nothing like cold showers for 4 days to really make you think about spending a bit more next time.
I still speak NOOOOO German, there where times when I was just standing there...having no idea where I was or what people where saying, but I made it back in one piece.
Check my pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home