Saturday, October 06, 2007

My bruise

Day 5

Fading...looking like a smudged tattoo but still has some coolness about it.

Day 4

This is it at its worse, it was purple, blue, a bit green and red and yellow and was very very sore. But it also looked awesome, the boys at work were well impressed. In this picture I think you can kind of see a face in the purple bit, kind of like that piece of toast that that crazy woman tried to sell on ebay because it looked like Jesus.

Day 3

I woke up and it had spread...doubled in size and was getting good and dark. My boss at work pulled me aside and asked me if there was anything I needed to talk about...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

holy shit.

that is some massive bruise right there!!!

impressive.. but also scary.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home