Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Good stuff happens on Sundays

Last night I went to a gig up in Camden. Its a bit naughty going out on a Sunday night but it was a friends birthday and I thought what the hell.
The pub we were in shut early, so we thought we would have 1 more drink at the Hawley Arms.
Now I have heard that Amy Winehouse goes there as its her local and sometimes she works there...I mentioned this to my pal as we were walking in and then we get to the bar and there she is, all beehived up pouring beers!
It was a bit surreal, I mean yes she is a crack addict, but she is a massive music star and is famous world wide and she is just pulling pints on a Sunday night, she was not that good at it - I think in my time as a bar tender I was a bit quicker and didn't stand around as much but still...

I had my camera but I was told that you get thrown out if you take photos as 'its not cool' and I didn't want that to happen. Her smacky husband was there as well, making eyes at a few girls and just sitting at the end of the bar being a smacky. It was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home