Saturday, September 22, 2007

Toby Brown

Before I had my job, there was a guy doing it who's name was Toby Brown.
Toby was not very good at his job.
Toby did things like make bookings and not load them onto our financial system, or Toby would make bookings then not check the confirmations so things didn't run when they were supposed to.Or even better, Toby would make tell the client he had done something and just not do it, like book an entire outdoor campaign!
Generally Toby was crap at his job.
Toby was asked to leave.
since I have been here, every couple of days I come across something that Toby did and messed up which I now have to fix.
Calling a client and asking them to pay for £40k worth of bookings that they did not sign off on is not really some thing that I want to have to do on a regular basis.
Having magazine people ringing me chasing for material on a booking that Toby made, with no email or no confirmation or nothing is not my idea of fun.
Toby used to make bookings over the phone...which does not really work in the job or actually come to think of it, that does not work in general.
Toby Brown is ruining my life and if I ever meet him I will be letting him know exactly how I feel, everytime I hear his name I know it is going to be bad news.
I hate Toby Brown.

1 Comments:

Anonymous tobybrown said...

That's not very nice :(

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home