Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not Much Happening

Not much has been going on lately...
Had a date..it was ok. I meet this guy at the fancy dress party I went to , I was Amy Winehouse, he was a block of Cheese (defo not the sexiest costume). So we met up and had dinner and a few drinks and it was good, he is now riding a bike around France for 2 weeks so we will see what happens when he gets back.
Went to Soho house, its a tres swanky exclusive members only bar in Soho...I got in wearing thongs so the 'exclusive' thing is rubbish.
It was the Brick lane festival on Sunday, I went down with a pal and got crushed in the crowd with 30 million other people so we decided to change plans and just go to the pub instead.
I must say, I was a bit disappointed with Britney's lamo performance at the VMA's.
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home