Wednesday, August 22, 2007

stationary trouble

I had a bit of a brain snap this morning in regards to stationary, seems that somethings just don't have the same name over here.

me: do you have a texta
them: what?
me: do you have a texta?
them: what do you mean?
me: do you have a texta that I can use please?
them: what is a texta?
me: a texta
them: a what?
me: you know that thing you write with
them: a pen?
me: no, a texta
them: no idea what you mean
me: like a black pen that is thicker than a pen
them: a felt tip pen?
me: no
them: ...................
me: ill draw it
them: do you mean a marker ?
me: maybe, is it a thicker pen, kind of like a texta?
them: yes
me: can I see it
them: here is one
me: thank you, that is a texta
them: a what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

hahhaa, oh that is hilarious.

we should start a myspace group:

TEXTAS! not "markers"

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home