Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Worst day ever

I was still buzzing from my awesome Friday night when my day started to take a turn for the worse.
I went to talk to one of the big bosses at work and got completely yelled at. Apparently he had just got off the phone from someone who had pissed him off, but decided to loose his brain at me instead and I got it big time! But I think he felt bad cause he came around later to have a 'chat' . All I know is that he is off my Christmas card list.
Then, I dropped my lunch on my keyboard. Normally, this would not be a big deal but today the 'once a year' cleaning ladies came around to clean every ones computers. The don't do anything else, they are contracted to clean only computers and keyboards and seriously they come once a year. So I had a sparkly new brilliant keyboard for about 30 mins and now its got sauce all over it and bits of crumbs stuck in all the keys.
And to top it off, facebook is ruining my life.
First it was myspace, then I moved on to facebook and it is 100 times worse. Ex boyfriend alert times 100. Now I am having stupid small talk with this guy who I thought was well and truly never to be seen again....but no... there he is... on my page...'add me as a friend?'
And, I have chiped all my nail polish. As Jodi would say...someone call me a wa wa wambulance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home