Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Celeb spot

I went to a swanky hotel in Covent Garden for a breakfast meeting this morning and Sally from Home & Away was there. She was reading a script and eating toast, she left a bit on the plate, If I wasn't with people I so would of taken her scraps to put on ebay.
Reminds me of the time I was at Darling Harbour with some friends at Bungalow 8 and we saw her and as a 'dare' one of my friends went over to talk to her and was really surprised that she was so normal and willing to chat. He was expecting to be barred but she was super nice.
She looked good, love that little Sally.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

Ain't she grande.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Miss A said...

I thought you'd be interested in this article from The Daily Telegraph.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home