Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tube Rage

Well, wasn't really a fight as such but was a heated argument. Could of escalated and punches might have been thrown,( I highly doubt it) but all in all , I saved the day.
So I was on the tube this morning, now the rules go...get the tube before 7.45 and you get a seat, but any later and you are standing all the way to work and it is packed. Its been a little hot lately and that underground system is kind of like a sweaty mice infested transportation device.
This morning there was an old man on the tube, then young girl gets on and it goes some thing like this...

Man: Hey, watch out
Girl: Whats your problem old man
Man: There is no room
Girl: What you talking about old man, there is plenty of room
Man: Don't call me old, you little tart
girl: What!! I am not a tart, where do you get off calling me a tart
Man: You area a tarty little slut
Girl: Who the F*^%^&%k do you think you are ???
Man: I said there was no room and you just pushed in
Me: Hey Hey Hey!!!!! What the hell is going on here???
Girl: She said blah blah blah
Girl: He said blah blah blah
Me: OK, it is way to early for this rubbish, you are both on the train, you haven't even noticed that is is already moving because you are arguing like children !
Man: She is a stupid little tart
Girl: He is a stupid old man
Me: HEY LEAVE IT ALONE, YOU ARE RUINING EVERY ONES DAY!
Man:.....
Girl:......

I won! The whole train went silent, and stayed that way for the rest of the journey.
Really he was a bit of a stupid old man and she was a bit tarty so they were both right but I could not stand there and listen to them for any longer.

London underground - 0 Team Me - 1

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAo....That! was! funny!

I read thru your archives, travelling is wonderful. Sounds like you had a fab time. Did alot of it myself BRL. (before real life; rent bills, blah blah blah)

Good luck in your quest for a home. I have heard from friends it is horrible to find anyplace worthwhile.


-crazy peanut-

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home