Wednesday, June 20, 2007

7 day itch

Its a girls birthday today at my new job and they were passing around an envelope for a collection for her birthday gift. So I have never been a fan of the office collection, and have been known to be very stingy but I was surprised I was asked to contribute cause to be honest I don't even know who she is. Reluctantly I put in, it was a tiny amount but at least it made noise when it dropped in the envelope so it looked like I was contributing.
Now I don't want to rock the boat but as soon as my three months are up I am saying something, I can't go on putting in for gifts, there are 150 peeps in this company!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

agreed... on my 2nd week here, we had a collection to buy a cake for a birthday, at least this is something i can partake in, i put in $2.50 and made sure to get my monies worth.. and then some.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home