Friday, June 22, 2007

Looking for a home

I am trying to find a share house, its proving rather difficult. Getting a job was easy as pie but finding some where to live is slowly giving me the hump. Below is an email I just got from a place I went to see...

It was really nice to meet you the other day. You may already have found
somewhere else to live by now, but I just wanted to let you know that our
room has now been taken. It was a very difficult decision and we both
thought you'd make a great flatmate. I hope you find a fantastic place to
live, which I'm sure you will.
Good luck and take care,
Matt

This is confusing, if you think I am so great, then why not let me move in?
These people were total nerds but I was going to ignore that because the place had a bath tub and I have not been in a bath tub for about 6 months. Nerds.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

That's like a break-up letter or something!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home