Friday, July 06, 2007

Why I moved to London

A few people have asked me why I moved to London, its a tough question to answer. It is mainly because I want to do new things, I want to get some more experience for my career, I want to travel Europe and London is close to everything, I want to live some where totally different. But to be honest there is another reason for why I moved here and it is the main reason.... It is because I love celebrities and London is celebrity central. My boss came back from lunch today and Gwen Steffani was at the table next to him, he bought her a drink. Also, just put a date in the diary to go to lunch at The Ivy, I had to spend a million pounds with this magazine to get it but still, I am going. Woo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home