Saturday, July 14, 2007

Madonna wants to work with me

There are ways to get ahead in your career, below is NOT one of them.
I was at a work party the other night, talking to a few people form work, some other randoms and a few sales reps. After about 15 minutes, no one had introduced me to this guy, everyone seemed to know who he was so I thought I would just introduce myself. It turns out he is the MD of my company - he has been away for a few weeks but pretty much he is my big big big boss. Rather embarrassing, I got to work the next day, every one knows so now I am getting paid out for it left right and centre.
Better news, today a guy in another department came down to tell me that his client has some thing to do with Warner music blah blah blah and then he actually said the words 'Madonna wants to work with you' . Once I picked myself up off the floor and asked him to explain, he said that she wants to associate herself with a perfume brand and she likes mine. Wow. So we are organising meeting next week, I wonder if I can take a camera to a client meeting?
Also, did this face morph thing, where you up load a picture of you and it matched you to celebrities. Apparently my matches are...
Rachel Leigh Cook, Karolina Kurkova ( super hot model),Yuen biao ( who???some martial arts expert), Bing Crosby( dad would be happy), Delta Goodrem, Sophie Ellis Bexter, Katherine Hepburn, Chris Wolstenholme(no idea), and Moinca Lewinsky - classy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home