Monday, July 23, 2007

Home to call my own


So after months an weeks and days of looking at shit holes and crack dens I have finally found some where to live. I move in this weekend and I am super excited. It is in East London in the trendy bit. There will be plenty of stories I am sure - I think this will go hand in hand with living in a share house but for the moment I am nothing short of busting at the seams to get there and un pack, I have been lugging my suitcase for 5 months now!

Did some good stuff last week. Went to see the roots at Sommerset house, was good, was full of home g joint smoking dudes they played my song ' The seed' and it was unreal

Then the next night I doubled up and went back to Sommerset house to see Amy Winehouse. Now Amy has been a naughty girl of late, not turing up to gigs, spiting on people and carrying on like a pork chop but she did none of the above. She did a very good show.

Kelly Osbourne came on to introduce her and then came back to do backing vocals and shimmy to 'Rehab' . Amy's junkie husband was standing on the side of the stage looking like a junkie and blowing her kisses and she said some funny one liners and sang some good stuff.

Also went to the Tate Britan and took a boat down the Thames. Made a birthday cake for a friend and got a little carried away with the sprinkles but it went down a treat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss A said...

Very good news indeed!

Out of interest, how many people will you be sharing with? When I think of sharehouses in London I think of 2 people in each bedroom, one person in the laundry and 3 on the couch.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home