Saturday, July 28, 2007

My new favorite saying

If you are heading out for a big night you say....'I am going out for a night on the razz'.
This is the best thing I have heard in a long time - It is defo my new favorite thing to say.
Work is hella busy , had my first big big client meeting since being here but it went down a treat they loved my ideas and signed off on my million pound recommendation - yeah!
Also had an in house client pitch day thingy today and my team one, so we are having a 'pitch off' against another group and the winners will each get a trip some where in Europe so I can not wait for that - for winning today we got a day at a cooking school in soho and a wine tasting night.

I am finally moving house tomorrow and can not wait. Apparently moving house in London is a bit tricky as no one drives so you can not ring up a mate with a ute to ask for a favour. The way to do it is to move house in a black taxi - classy! That being said, I have not been in a car for months so it will be tres exciting.


Gotta go now its is a pals birthday and we are heading out for a night on the razz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home