Monday, July 30, 2007

My new house


New house , new house, new house!!!!!!!
I am so super dooper in love with my new house.I have not lived in a house for years - so its nice to have a bit of space and a back yard. I got a big room with a cupboard and some shelves and a nice big window. There is plenty of room so anyone planning a trip over you are welcome to come to my house.
My flatmates are Sharon ( will be known as Shaz ) is lovely and Welsh. Dave....Ummm...yep..I thought about it...he is hot... kind of looks like Chad Hugo from NERD.
There is a garden that is ridiculously overgrown , its a bit of a jungle and you can not really get out the back door at the moment, but I am going to make it my mission to get into it and get it sorted - I want to sit in a backyard whilst the weather here is still half decent.
Only problem, which I discovered when I went to heat up my leftover Chinese on Sunday morning - there is no microwave. They have never had one, apparently you can get by. I swear there are things that taste better in the microwave, right know I can not think of anything but really if this is the only bad thing about the pace I think I will live.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

wow... The house with the blue door...

so Notting Hill of you..

now go buy a snorkel for Sharon to wear around whilst eating mayonnaise out a jar...

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that notting hill? I dont know?
What do you mean? Is the mayo reference about the movie...I never saw it???
Poke

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any leftovers are better heated up in the microwave - esp pizza!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Miss A said...

very very nice

10:55 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

yes Notting Hill.

You must watch it seen as how you are living it.

Just hide behind a pillow when Julia Roberts giant forehead vein tries to escape and strangle you.

Poke xx

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home