Friday, August 24, 2007

Name dropping



Across the road form my work is Ed's Dinner. It is an old school 50's place that sells burgers and shakes and its used for photo shoots and thing, as it is a bit kitch but very cool. Last night Peaches Geldof was in there doing some interview and I spotted her through the window and took a photo paparazzi style - its a bit blurry because there were a thousand lights
Also, I had a lunch with a magazine rep who was best mates with Alexander McQueen. Unfortunately they had a massive barney 3 months ago and are no longer friends - he described him as the c word and would not tell me what happened but we are meeting up again for drinks and I think I can get him to spill the details. This guy went to Ibiza with Kate Moss and went to Elton Johns birthday and just hangs out with celebrities. But I asked him if he had meet Kelly Osbourne and he hadn't ...but he had met Sharon and Ozzy...twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home