Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cracking the craps at work

So this is what happened today at work
Got an all staff email, that went like this...
Hi - Ive got 2 VIP tickets to the MOBO awards tomorrow night, does anyone want to go?
So, I am on the email straight away - I love a bit of Hip Hop just as much as the next gangster and the fact that Kayne West and 50 cent are going is a good a reason as any.
Then 2 hours later she comes over to my desk and kneels down beside me ( like a lamo) and says 'We decided to give the tickets to James.'.
So I said cool thanks for letting me know.
Then she goes...'Yeah, you wrote back first but we decided to give them to him'
Now, hang on a minute but there was nothing in the email about picking who gets the tickets - it clearly stated it was a first come first served basis.
She goes on...'Yeah, we thought he should go as he does more radio and they gave us the tickets and also he really wants to go.
What part of me writing back, does not mean that I don't REALLY want to go!
IDIOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home