Friday, September 14, 2007

Ahoy me maties

My work has a conference /away day coming up in a few weeks. Its in the Isle of Weight and its going to be a massive weekend that I am really looking forward to. Got the best news today - we are having a 'ball' on the Saturday night and the theme...Pirates!!!!
I love pirates and am so flippin excited about his you can not imagine. I have always been a fan of 'International talk like a pirate day' which is sometime in September and I am super duper looking forward to getting dressed up and arrrrrring all night long.

Also, had radio day today and did a tour of a station in town, bit boring but I won a digital radio worth about £100, which is perfect as I have found out that my unreal house is lacking in most modern appliances, such as a microwave, toaster, video recorder and dvd player.
To be honest, it is not that bad, the microwave thing I am over , the toaster thing still gets me, toasting bread in the oven takes for ever and at 2 in the morning waiting for bread to toast is not the best way to spend your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home