Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What if I wanted to break...


Went and saw 30 seconds to Mars on Friday night at the Brixton Academy - which is defo my favourite venue in this town. No matter where you are you get a kick arse view.
I've liked the band for a while and their song 'The Kill' is so good I cry probably every second time I hear it, they did an amazing version of it for about 10 minutes with a string quartet, they also had ballerinas and Opera singers and the stage was amazing.
Jared Leto is the lead singer in the band and apparently is a bit of a perfectionist which is fine by me, cause it was spot on for a concert.
The best bit was probably when he threw himself into the crowd and crowd surfed much to the horror of the security guards but unfortunately I was not close enough to get a feel. It was one of the best shows I have seen for a while - I give it a clean 10 out of 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home