Thursday, September 20, 2007

Name dropping ... again.

It London fashion week at the moment and I got to go to a show with one of my reps. It was for 'Ashish' and it was ok.
The models were way to skinny and had bones sticking out all over the place and there were a few too many sequins for my liking and the show went for about 15 mins max.
The best bit was hanging in the Moet bar after and drinking champagne and eating fancy cakes.
We sat next to Frank Lampards girlfriend Elen Rives ( I had no idea but some one pointed her out to me). He is a mega footballer and she is a WAG and had a diamond ring on her finger that was seriously so big I had to ask my friend if it was real or no, actually it was a bit much, but I would not be complaining if it was mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home