Thursday, September 27, 2007

Have another drink and drive home

Yesterday, I went to lunch with a few peeps at work and I was so embarrassed and appalled at how my idiot boss carried on, I had to share.
First things first, he has one drink and gets drunk. Then to make it even worse he has 2 drinks and starts talking with a South Africa accent.
There is no explanation for this, he is not South African he is English. So you can imagine how annoying he is to go out with for lunch or drinks or to be around in general which now leads me to hating him.
I sat there and laughed at his stupid jokes and try to just brush his retarded comments off but secretly I want to stab him in the eye with my chop stick.
So, we are at lunch at a fancy pants restaurant and he wants to order another drink. At the top of his voice he yells 'waiter'...'young man, can you come here'. I nearly died. The waiter was amazed by this, but idiot boss didn't seem to care he just ordered a drink and carried on like the socially retarded pork chop that he is.
Then after a few more drinks he is curious to what is in a Martini - so I tell him. He doesn't believe me, so he yells for the waiter again and ask him the following ' young man, in your years as a service industry worker, can you inform me from your vast array of knowledge - what constitutes a martini, what are the exact ingredients?'
The waiter just stood there, I tried to crawl under the table, I have never been that embarrassed in my life! I honestly would not be surprised if the waited spat in our drinks for the rest of the time we were there, so I stuck to water.
And another thing, now this is gross, I think he had fleas. He is constantly itching and scratching all over - it is so odd and makes me gag.
Luckily, I only have to put up with this crap for 4 more months till my real boss comes back form maternity leave.
And he picks his nose at this desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home