Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I love guns

Not in a weirdo way, but in a clay pigeon shooting way.
On the weekend, our office went to the Isle of Wight for a 3 day conference.
it was unreal.
Friday, got there and split into teams to do a treasure hunt on bikes, around the whole Isle - we rode for about 12 miles in the puring rain (I don't really know what a mile is but it was a far way).
Then we had a pirate party on a fort and stayed up till all hours drinking and carrying on, there was some bad dancing with the boss as well.
Then on Saturday we did activities. I did Clay Pigeon Shooting. This was probably the best 4 hours of my life year to date. I t was really hard but awesome fun. I hit a few of the things as well whixch was just unreal.
Then had a party at a haunted mansion and we did a bit of karaoke then back to the place we were staying and the whole agency stayed up and partied till about 5 am.
The coach ride the next day back was horrendous to say the least and we missed our ferry due to people vomitting so had to wait on a wharf with nothing for the next one, then the bridge was closed so had to go the long way around.
After 6 hours we got back to London and went home straight to bed. I spent most of today looking for gun clubs in London and we are seriously thinking about joining and making it our new agency sport ,m the only down side being that I have a massive conking bruise on my arm from where the gun 'kick backs' adn gets you in the arm, apparently its down to our in experience, but the the 12 of us that did it are wearing our bruises with pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home