Thursday, October 04, 2007

My hate list

I come across some retarded people in my job, usually sales reps who think the whole world revolves around them. There have been a few reps over the years that I have just not got along with no matter how hard I try.
You see, the thing with me and reps is if you piss me off, then that is it. I will never forget it and I will hold it against you forever. I might act like it doesn't bother me, but every single time I think of you, talk to you or have anything to do with you I will remember the reason why I hate you and that will eat away at me and ruin any small chance there is of us having any sort of relationship/friendship in the future.
A rep named Patrick was a brilliant example of this, he did me wrong and I never got over it. Recently, another Patrick (must be the name) peeved me off and now we can never be friends. To add to the scrap heap of reps I hate, today I received an email from Lewis who I had previously got along with famously but alas, I now its all over.
One of the girls at work originally warned me about his ways, saying that he had a run in with him and he was a bit of an arse, but I thought, hey, ill give him the benefit of the doubt - I should of listened to her advice.
Now, I have been very very busy the last two days, idiot boss went off to Milan for a work jolly and left me holding the baby so I was a bit swamped. I got 2 emails from Lewis in the space of about 2 hours saying..blah blah ...blah..I need you to move your booking... so I was getting around to answering the 1000 emails in my inbox when I got this lovely email from him.

'I am aware that you have read my emails so if you wouldn't mind letting me know if the position is ok please i would appreciate that. If i don't hear from you we will remove the ad.'

Now, I am sorry Lewis, but I thought you were a sales rep, not a detective! But turns out you moonlight as a secret agent - he even forwarded me the 'read receipt' from my email to prove to me that he knows I got the email! What a tool!!!!!!
I felt like writing back and giving him a massive piece of my mind, but I have decided to play it cool and just take him off all my plans plan for 2008.
This way, I win . Little does Lewis know that I have heaps of money to spend and I can pretty much spend it where ever I want but now he will not see a dime of that cash ever ever ever!
So I am sorry Lewis, but we are now no longer friends, and besides you have long girl eyelashes that make you look a bit like a lady and everyone in the office thinks that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home